【 my dream came true ♡ real madrid vs cruz azul 】

(P.S: I didn't post all of the pictures. These are my favorite lol )



Well let me tell you about the amazing day I passed at Grand Stade de Marrakech to see the guys I've always dreamt to see. The team that has inspired me since I was a child. I was finally able to see them and I honestly won't ask for anything more than this. I'll just focus more on my studies and start to have a life lol. Well I woke up at 8:00am because my bestie called me just in case I won't hear my alarm later haha, and we had a small conversation then right after I received a text from my school mate senior who was on his way to Marrakech already. We kept talking about how excited we are until it was 11:00am already. Then my cousin & his dad came over so we'll go all together. We had lunch, packed everything, practiced real madrid songs (ofc) and then headed to Marrakech. It was a 3 hours road trip I guess and we met so many Madridistas and took a bunch of selfies to entertain ourselves.
We arrived at the stadium and that's when it finally hit me. This is real. I'm going to see real madrid FOR REAL. We were at the line waiting for everyone to go in and that's when I started tearing up, hearing real madrid songs played inside the stadium so loud. I couldn't handle all the <feels> I had because my dream was going to be true in a few hours and that's really something. I never thought my dream would be true so soon and it's all thanks to my father tbh. It wouldn't be real if he didn't agree to get me cat 2 tickets. Anywho, we entered the stadium 3 hours before the game and I met some of my friends that I know through social media and even met Rhiannon Jones. She's super pretty and nice. We started singing Hala Madrid Y Nada Mas, Hola Fondo Norte and other himnos like Como No Te Voy A Querer and A Por Ellos.
30 minutes left. My heartbeat got faster and I panted so hard but I realised again that what's happening is R E A L. Suddenly, Don Carlo Ancelotti walked in with some Real Madrid staff like Hierro and Clément. I felt so happy because I got to see the man behind my team's consecutive wins during these last seasons. Right after that, I was staring at the entrance where both teams would walk out of him when it's time; where I noticed a silhouette that looked like...Marcelo. Yes. Marcelo Vieira. I swear to god I lost it and told the people next to me "Omg look right there, it's Marcelo" and everyone started singing hala madrid y nada mas and that's when six players came in to train. Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos, Carvajal, Casillas and Ronaldo. Everyone was shouting so hard and I was so lost. They were so close and I didn't know who to stare at first or what to do. I stared at Marcelo 50% of the time then looked at Ramos (who was kind of far, along with pepe and ronaldo) and then at Iker. I didn't see Ronaldo at first until my sister told me he's right there and I swear, that man is p e r f e c t. He looked so ideal and hot. Sergio looked so fly too, but the cutest one ever was Marcelo tbh. After a few minutes, the second circle of players came in and it had Illaramendi, Isco (who is very adorable), Coentrao, Benzema, Navas, Khedira and Varane. This is when I got noticed by Carvajal and Marcelo. Everyone was screaming and chanting and I was doing the same thing (+ staring at Isco & Illaramendi's booties tbh) until Isco came closer and started warming up, his back was facing us and I noticed that his shorts were pulled down (he was wearing white shorts under them, don't worry XD) and I was waving at Carvajal, who was looking at our direction; so he'll fix Isco's shorts. I was jumping and waving like a retarded and when I noticed Carvajal looking at me, I pointed at Isco and when he looked at him, he noticed his pants being pulled down and he just chuckled and pulled them up for him. Then he gave me a thumbs up and smiled widely at me. LIKE GOD DAMN I WAS DYING AT THAT MOMENT. HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. HE'S AN ANGEL ;_; Then when Marcelo's circle came next to our direction, I started screaming "AQUI MARCELO AQUI" and everyone followed along and that's when he smiled really widely and had eye contact with me for like...3 seconds. MY SOUL WAS BURNING AND THIS GUY NEXT TO ME WAS LIKE. "he fell for you girl" XD It was really funny and entertaining. The next things were just the game and holding the tifo + chanting so hard and winning the semi finals hehehe. I'm just really lazy to write the rest because what I said is the important thing (getting noticed by senpais and stuff) The other things are just a part of my dream that came true.
It was really the best thing that has ever happened to me. Hala madrid y nada mas!

Commentaires

  1. À l'âge de 16 ans, Ronaldo a été promu de l'équipe de jeunes de Sporting par le directeur de la première équipe László Bölöni, qui a été impressionné par ses dribbles.Soutien Maillot Real Madrid 2018 2019 !

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

[101's Personal Paper ①] Yoo Seonho on Heyo TV (translation)

La vie en rose~