La vie en rose~

 

I don't even know if people read what I write and I'm sure nobody does but eh whatever. The reason I'm writing this is because lately I've been feeling really good and I'm literally having those moments when we see "la vie en rose" (life in pink = the happy life) not because of people treating me good or because my friends did something for me but it's all because of my own self. I wasn't a very confident person for the past few years, I'd always look at myself in the mirror, do my hair million times, wear the whole closet and still be disgusted by the wayI look and always tried to look "perfect" not to impress myself but to impress my environment...But lately, I thought about this for a while and realised that no matter how I look or dress, people will critisize you either way so why not try to impress myself instead and just think of myself as a "good enough person" (?) all the time, and duh! It worked. I wake up in the morning, looking at myself in the mirror, do my hair in like 3 minuntes, smile and just go to school or wherever I'm going and that made me much happier. I must admit that I'm not that pretty if we get to compare my face with others but what if I'm not? It doesn't matter at all, I'm good looking and everyone is. Nobody's perfect, that's for sure. But of course that doesn't mean you will always be disgusted by the way you look and compare yourself with people around you because nobody looks like us so if we keep changing or trying to look like others, that will never happen and it'd just make us sad, and even more unconfident. 

Keep trying. Wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and smile as you compliment yourself, even if you don't believe you're pretty. Look at yourself and smile as you say "Wow, I look good today!" every single day and trust me, you will feel much happier and confident and in other words, you will give less shits about others and start taking care of yourself more. 

I hope this will be read by someone and help him feel much happier and confident. I'm always here if somebody needs someone to talk to even if we don't know each other. You could complain to me like I'm your bestfriend, sister, brother, mother...etc 

(twitter: ledxpple, facebook: Botaina Elkoraichi, tumblr: xabinian.tumblr.com/oraichu.co.vu

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

[101's Personal Paper ①] Yoo Seonho on Heyo TV (translation)